Welcome to the e-course on Fail Forward! We are happy you are here and ready to dive into failing as an essential part of learning!
What will you learn in this course?
- You will discover what Fail Forward is all about
- You will get insight in 2 of the key concepts: self-directed learning and fail-resilience
- You will be introduced to 2 coaching skills: listening levels and powerful questions
- You will learn how you can apply Fail Forward in your life and how to develop your fail-resilience through 7 of our tools
This course is self-directed meaning that you are in charge of your learning and that you can approach this course the way you want to!
To get you started:
- What attracted you in this course?
- What does Fail Forward mean to you?
- What are you curious about?
- What do you want to get out of this course?
Based on your answers you can design your own path through this course. There is no fixed way to do it, whatever entry you choose in is the right entry!
Enjoy your learning journey!
Fail Forward is supported by the European programme Erasmus+:Youth in Action. This website contains the grant receiver's opinions and views. Neither the National agency of Erasmus+:Youth in Action nor the European Commission can be held responsible for the content.